Chhindwara14 minutes ago
- copy link
Three people lost their lives due to consumption of poison, women living in two villages of the zones and a young man living in Neelkanthi of Chand died. In the information, the police said that 50-year-old native husband Ramesh Chandravanshi, a resident of Nandaura, Singodi, was running ill for some time.
After this, Moolvati consumed poison on Sunday. The relatives had admitted him to the district hospital for treatment, where he died on Monday morning.
Similarly, Bhagwan Shah Dhurve, 56-year-old Dhyanavati husband living in Nandram Dhana of Batkakhapa, had consumed insecticide in his field on June 8. After this, he was first brought to Amarwada for treatment and then to the district hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead on Monday.
Similarly, 27-year-old Makhan’s father Ramkishan Bharti, a resident of Chand’s Neelkanthi, had consumed poison on Sunday, after which Makhan was first admitted to the district hospital and then to a private hospital for treatment. Makhan died in the hospital located on Parasia Road, the rural police has got the post-mortem done. In all the three cases, after the PM, the police have taken the cases under investigation by establishing a case.