Dewas39 minutes ago
- copy link
A fire broke out in a clothes shop near the Nageshwar temple on Friday evening. As soon as the information was received, three fire engines of the Municipal Corporation reached the spot one after the other and the fire was brought under control after about one and a half hours of effort.
According to the information, there was a short-circuit fire in a clothes shop named Pandiyar Hosiery near Nageshwar Temple located at Shukrariya Haat, due to which the clothes kept in the shop were burnt to ashes. There is also a possibility of a lot of damage. According to the shop operator, clothes worth about Rs 50 lakh were kept in the shop. The power cable of the second shop operator has caught fire. Three clothes shops operate in the same shop.
Here, Abhinay Chandel of the Municipal Corporation told that with the help of three fire engines, the fire was brought under control in one and a half hours. During this, 2 water lariats were also started separately, at present the fire is under control.