Betul24 minutes ago
- copy link
A passenger traveling in the train was stung by a scorpion. The passenger was admitted to the district hospital on Saturday night. The incident is of Amravati Jabalpur Express train number 12159.
According to the information, Sunil Kumar Shinde, a resident of Pipariya, Hoshangabad, who was traveling in the express train going from Amravati to Jabalpur on Saturday night, was stung by a scorpion. Shinde was fast asleep when the scorpion stung him. As soon as the scorpion stung, they felt some bite. When he woke up and shook his clothes, a scorpion came out of it. Shinde Express was lying on the number 7 berth of bogie number S6.
The traveler told that suddenly Multai and Amla felt an insect bite on their feet and they woke up in panic. When he switched on the light near the berth, he and the passengers around saw a brown colored scorpion coming down from his leg.
The incident was reported to the TC in the train when there was severe pain after the scorpion bite. Who informed the railway control about the incident. After which an ambulance was sent to Betul station. The passenger was sent to the district hospital with the help of 108 ambulance. Presently the passenger has been admitted to Betul District Hospital. where he is undergoing treatment