Sea2 hours ago
- copy link
Rajkumar and Krishnakumar died due to electrocution in the well.
Two youths, who went to clean the government well in Tendudabar village of Jaisi Nagar police station area of Sagar, died due to electrocution. As soon as the information about the incident was received, there was mourning in the village. A crowd of people gathered on the spot. Police arrived on the information and made a panchnama of the dead bodies. The bodies were sent to the hospital for postmortem.
According to information, there is a government well in Tendudabar village. From which the villagers fill water. The people of the village have put a water motor in the well. On Friday, Tendudabar resident Ramkumar s/o Raghuraj Yadav age 21 years and Krishnakumar s/o Santosh Gound age 23 years went down to clean the well and take out the dead frog stuck in it. He was cleaning the well. Then suddenly he got electrocuted. As soon as the incident was reported, the villagers reached the spot and informed the police. Police reached the spot and inquired about the incident. At the same time, the matter has been taken into investigation by establishing a marriage.
The youths got electrocuted in this well.
Current spread due to sudden light
According to the villagers, there is a water problem in the village. Due to which people extract water from the government well through water motors. Rajkumar and Krishnakumar had descended into the well at the time of the incident. They were cleaning the well in the water. Then suddenly the light came on. Due to which a motor started. Due to that the current spread and both got electrocuted. Deceased Krishnakumar is married. He also has a baby girl. Jaisinagar police station in-charge Shubham Dubey told that two youths died due to electrocution in the well. Investigation is being done by establishing a case in the matter. How the current spread and under what circumstances the youths died, all the points are being investigated.